We have often come across the phrase “Health is Wealth”. In the modern world, people have started following it. Nowadays, more and more people are looking to switch to a healthier lifestyle & are looking for healthy food alternatives. Amongst the beverages, Green Tea is one of the most sought-after health drinks. With a rise in demand for newer foods, many variants have come up in the Green Tea segment. One such healthy beverage is Ginger Green Tea. But what does this combination of Green Tea & Ginger tastes like? Is it good or bad for you? Read on to know about it
Ginger Green Tea: What it is?
Both green tea and ginger are filled with plenty of health benefits. So, it is not surprising that the goodness of green tea, when combined with the health benefits of Ginger, makes it a powerful beverage to treat many problems.
Some health benefits of Ginger Green Tea:
- Relieves headache, pain, Inflammation & menstrual cramps: Ginger Green Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, that enable it to heal different kinds of pain including headaches, muscular pains, menstrual cramps and more...
- Aids Weight Loss: Ginger Green Tea flushes out toxins in the body & can even burn fat cells. Not just it aids in weight loss but also reduces bloating & tighter tummy.
- Improves Blood Circulation: Ginger Green Tea is loaded with vitamins, minerals & amino acids. Consuming this healthy tea regularly can improve the blood circulation in the body and decrease the risk of rising cardiovascular disorders
- Helps flight Stress & Anxiety: Ginger Green Tea stimulates calming senses, cools you down & eases stress. This is one of the best ginger & green tea benefits
- Boosts Immunity: With frequent weather changes nowadays, flu is very common. Ginger Green Tea strengthens your immune system & can help you keep diseases like cold n cough at bay.
- Promotes Hair Health: Ginger Green Tea is rich in vitamins A & C. They assist in reducing the manufacture of DHT in your scalp that in turn aids in hair growth.
How to get more out of Ginger Green Tea?
While Ginger Green Tea is in itself a healthy beverage, to make your flavoured green tea even more beneficial & get more out of it, you can try out the following-:
- Ginger Hibiscus Green Tea: As the name suggests, the Ginger Hibiscus Green Tea combines the benefits of Hibiscus & Ginger, giving you a heavenly blend. What you get is a glorious, naturally ruby red tea rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene & antioxidant flavonoids. This healthy green tea assists in lowering blood pressure, aids digestion, assists weight loss and much more…
- Ginger Tulsi Green Tea: Ginger Tulsi Green Tea is a remarkable combination of tulsi leaves with ginger & green tea. This healthy green tea helps fight cough and cold. It is abundant in antioxidants that strengthen the immune system. It also works wonders in recusing inflammation caused by diseases making it a great choice for healthy beverage lovers. To get the most out of your Ginger Tulsi Green Tea, make sure you opt for the tea that is prepared using 100% natural ingredients.
Where can you get these?
Hustlebush sells both Ginger Hibiscus Green Tea & Ginger Tulsi Green Tea in pyramid tea bags & loose tea forms. The tea is made using the best quality leaves & 100% Natural Ingredients, that give the best quality brew. The tea is available on Hustlebush at 25% off, and also available on various E-commerce platforms including Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho, Mirraw, DrinksDeli & more…
Ginger Green Tea is a magical gift from nature. Loaded with plenty of health benefits, this tea is a perfect way to start your day. It also helps you keep various diseases at bay. The low-calorie Ginger Green tea flavours like Ginger Tulsi Green Tea & Ginger Hibiscus Green Tea. made using 100% natural ingredients can help keep you light & active throughout the day. Make a refreshing cup now & kickstart your day on a healthy note.