One of the most important festivals in India, Navratri is here. Many devouts fast during the 9 days of Navratri, and a lot of thought also goes into the food that is prepared for the festivals. Fasting is also a great way to detox and gives your body an essential break. Having said that, staying hydrated while fasting is equally important. For this, you can include a lot of drinks and fluids in between your meals to keep yourself refreshed and energised. To help you with the same, we have curated a list of 6 drinks to help you stay hydrated during the 9 days of Navratri.
- Lemonade: You can have lemonade at any time of the day. Be it in the morning with breakfast or even with snacks in the evening, you can have this healthy drink to keep you hydrated during Navratri.
- Loose Leaf Tea: Those who prefer only to have loose leaf teas can opt for 100% Natural & Healthy Loose leaf tea. While fasting also helps you to detoxify your body, including healthy loose-leaf green tea can just make the detoxifying process even more effective.
- Pomegranate Juice: A glass of Pomegranate Juice is great for fulfilling the water requirements of your body. It has many vital nutrients and is a refreshing drink. Pomegranate is full of antioxidants and is a rich source of Vitamin A, C and E. Having said that, do prefer to have homemade fresh pomegranate juice instead of buying one from the market.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is an immunity booster and can be consumed during Navratri fast. Buttermilk not just increases your energy and water consumption levels, but can also help you detox your body.
- Coconut Water: Drinking fresh coconut water can keep your body hydrated. It is a healthy liquid that contains a good amount of electrolytes & can keep up your energy levels throughout the day. It also helps with weight loss and makes you feel refreshed.
- Assorted Green Tea Collection: If you love healthy beverages & looking for a variety of healthy teas, the Assorted Green Tea Collection would be a great choice. The Assorted Green Tea Box contains pyramid tea bags of 8 different Green Tea Flavours, Himalayan Green Tea, Sweet Himalayan Green Tea, Ginger Hibiscus Green Tea, Ginger Tulsi Green Tea, Tulsi Mint Green Tea, Rose Mint Green Tea, Lemongrass Cinnamon Green Tea & Turmeric Green Tea. Filled with plenty of health benefits, these are made using 100% natural ingredients.
We hope this list sorts your Navratri game & makes it easier for you to enjoy the festival to the fullest. Stay hydrated, Stay healthy & have a great Navratri