Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is the traditional Indian festival where the bond between brother & sister is celebrated. The relationship is unique, special, and extraordinary, and it can be difficult to be defined in words. The sister ties the rakhi and prays for the health & well-being of her brother. Brother, in return, promises to protect her forever. The siblings then exchange gifts with each other. With the growing trend of a healthy lifestyle, many people tend to look for gifts that are not just pocket-friendly, but also something that can push you to continue a healthy lifestyle. If you are looking for some healthy gift ideas for your sibling, the following can be great
1) Fitness Band: Fitness bands make it easy to keep track of your daily health schedule. You can track the step counts, calories, heart rate & pulse rate, sleep and much more depending on the type of band. This is an ideal gifting option if your sibling is a fitness freak.
2) Organic Tea Hampers: If your sibling is a tea lover, you can gift them various types of flavoured green tea. To get the best quality tea, only go for the ones that are 100% natural & made using Whole Leaves and Brokens…
An ideal option would be Hustlebush’s Assorted Green Tea Collection which contains tea bags of 8 different flavours. Himalayan Green Tea, Sweet Himalayan Green tea, Turmeric, Rosemint, Tulsi Mint, Ginger Tulsi, Ginger Hibiscus & Lemongrass Cinnamon Green Tea. These teas have various health benefits and are a great option for healthy beverage lovers.
3) Spa Sessions: Everybody loves relaxation. A spa session is not just refreshing, but is great for the skin, makes one feel better mentally, helps emotional & spiritual health, detoxifies the body and much more, helping you lead a happy and healthy lifestyle. Gift them a pass/coupon for a spa and facial session and that would be one of the best gifts for sure
4) Healthy Gift Hamper: Get a hamper prepared for them using healthy items. Some of the items that you can include are healthy snacks, green tea, protein bars, dry fruits and nuts, power gummies etc.
5) Sneakers: Whether one is heading for jogging or morning walks, or hitting a gym, comfortable shoes is more than recommended. Good shoes can lessen the impact of your step and cushion the foot from heavy landings. In addition, sport or exercise-specific shoes can improve the overall performance enabling one to achieve their fitness goals efficiently without doing any damage to the feet.
Now that we have mentioned the gifting options, the next question is where you can get these?
If you are looking for fitness gadgets or sneakers, you can wait for the Sale of E-commerce Players. For the Hampers and Spa sessions, that would vary from location to location. Do get in touch with the best ones in your city. Lastly, let’s come to the Tea Hampers.
Everyone desires a good product at pocket-friendly rates. Keeping that in mind, and to make your festival even more special, we are offering a Flat 15% on all products. You can avail additional 25% off if you are a first-time buyer from Hustlebush.
So what are you waiting for? Raksha Bandhan is knocking at the doors. Plan out a healthy gifting option today for your sibling.